Stephen Lang is an athlete and adventurer based in Squamish and North Vancouver, Canada. Discovering a deep calling to explore the limits of wilderness early in life, Stephen took up that call by pursuing an expansive array of experience. From dropping off powder swamped summits all over North and South America as a professional big mountain skiier, to carving the sun drenched surf on both coasts, to paddling the windswept channels of British Columbia's rugged inner passage... Stephen has had the drive, the skill, and the passion to press his edge of broad experience ever-further.
Stephen's present and recent professional undertakings include:
- Product Ambassador for national and international corporations
- Action sports modelling/acting for print and screen
- Fitness modelling/acting for print and screen
- Location scouting for television and film
- Stunt acting
- Professional big mountain skiier and wilderness guide
- Motivational speaking
Find deeper insight into Stephen's professional experience on the Bio page. To contact Stephen for print shoots, location scouts, acting opportunities, speaking engagements, or other opportunities, head over to the Contact page.